Lionheart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My absence.

3 posters

Go down

My absence. Empty My absence.

Post  Antworker Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Alright, so in a day, I think tomorrow, there will be the beginning of the Liturgical Season of Lent. For Catholics like me, we must abstain from many things that we acknowledge as bad habits.

I'm sorry to say that one of my own bad habits and guilty pleasures is gaming. There fore, my abstinence this year will probably a hiatus from most games for 40 days.

I will be back, however, and I hope that my return after this 40 day absence will teach me how to truly appreciate entertainment and all the other things we take for granted. I wish this guild the best of luck, and I'll be excited for my return.

Thank you.

Antworker
Antworker

Back to top Go down

My absence. Empty Does that include the forums?

Post  Mawashimono Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Or will you only be absent form the game?
Mawashimono
Mawashimono
Admin

https://lionheart-sk.forumjap.com

Back to top Go down

My absence. Empty Re: My absence.

Post  Antworker Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:32 am

Just the game. I'll still be around in teh Treasure Vault and at chooseyourstory.com
Antworker
Antworker

Back to top Go down

Post  Antworker Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:28 am

You haven't created an account there yet. XD

(I should probably poke Thin at the Treasure Vault, nay?)
Antworker
Antworker

Back to top Go down

My absence. Empty Ho-hum!

Post  Antworker Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:47 am

Looks like with the onslaught of summer holidays and cramming for the diabolical test that will determine my income, I'll be a lot more absent than ever. Until the gunner update...maybe.

Regardless, I wish all you guys a happy summer, and please, do well, and do the guild some good while I'm' gone.
Antworker
Antworker

Back to top Go down

Post  Antworker Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:49 am

Antworker wrote:Looks like with the onslaught of summer holidays and cramming for the diabolical test that will determine my income, I'll be a lot more absent than ever.  Until the gunner update...maybe.

Regardless, I wish all you guys a happy summer, and please, do well, and do the guild some good while I'm' gone.

While I'm gone, I'll also be a lot less active on the SK forums, but I'll check in at least once every three days. I won't make a post here or there, but I'll still be poking around.
Antworker
Antworker

Back to top Go down

My absence. Empty WELP

Post  Antworker Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:56 am

With the onslaught of the school year, I'm going to be on even LESS than before.
Antworker
Antworker

Back to top Go down

My absence. Empty Huh.

Post  Karituo-Luster Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:32 am

Quite the busy one, huh? Junior year is truly the hardest according to the public. I honestly believe so too.
Karituo-Luster
Karituo-Luster

http://www.goodbadtommy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

My absence. Empty Right on! xD

Post  Antworker Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:33 am

Karituo wrote:Quite the busy one, huh? Junior year is truly the hardest according to the public. I honestly believe so too.

Well, I'm not really smart, so most of my classes are a year behind. Compared to what I'm seeing fo rothers, I guess I have it easy! xD
Antworker
Antworker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum