Lionheart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Lionheart March Madness Bracket Contest

2 posters

Go down

2014 Lionheart March Madness Bracket Contest Empty 2014 Lionheart March Madness Bracket Contest

Post  Markus-Aurelius Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:35 am

A long time ago I said I was planning on hosting a guild contest in March. Well, here it is :D

For those that would like to participate in this guild event, go to http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2014/en/. If you do not already have an account, you can register for free. Once you have signed in, you can look up the group I created for the guild and fill out a bracket for the upcoming NCAA men’s basketball tournament.

Group name: LionheartSK
Password: JellyNick

Once you have joined the group, you can name your bracket entry, fill out your bracket, and join the fun!
IMPORTANT: There is only one entry per person. Also, please name your bracket the same as your knight in Lionheart. (Example: I have named my bracket entry Markus-Aurelius.)

I also have some CE I will give to the top finishers, so don’t miss this opportunity! If you do not know anything about college basketball, do not let that stop you! Pick the winning teams by your favorite mascots, logos, colors, or cities they play in –whatever you want to do! Above all, have fun! :D
Markus-Aurelius
Markus-Aurelius

Back to top Go down

2014 Lionheart March Madness Bracket Contest Empty Re: 2014 Lionheart March Madness Bracket Contest

Post  Markus-Aurelius Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:36 am

I guess no one wanted to join… cool beans. I have now struck out twice trying to host contests. If anyone is willing to comment, I would appreciate it. What was the turn-off for this contest: short notice, not enough advertising, not an enticing prize list, no one likes sports, having to register, or something else?
Markus-Aurelius
Markus-Aurelius

Back to top Go down

2014 Lionheart March Madness Bracket Contest Empty Re: 2014 Lionheart March Madness Bracket Contest

Post  Mystel Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:12 am

well, i think the problem is that not a lot of folks use the forums
Mystel
Mystel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down